Degrees Offered at Trident University International
Trident University International appears in our ranking of the Top PhD in Accounting Online Programs.
At Trident University International, students can earn their entire degree online. Trident offers a variety of selections for students at every level. At the associate’s level students can choose from two different degree programs. For undergraduate students at the bachelor’s level, there are eight degree programs with 19 concentrations. For master’s students, there are eight degree programs with 26 concentrations and for doctoral students, there are five degree program options with 14 concentrations. Undergraduate students can select from five professional certificate options and there are 11 graduate certificate choices.
Students who are interested in an associate’s degree have a few great options such as:
- A.S. in Homeland Security
- A.S. in Professional Studies
- A.S. in Professional Studies and Organizational Leadership
Undergraduate students can pursue their online degrees in business, technology, and health sciences. Trident University International has an undergraduate retention rate of 34.6% with a graduation rate of 4 years at 16.5%. Some of the degrees offered at Trident University include:
- B.S. in Business Administration (BSBA)
- B.S. in Human Resource Management (BSHRM)
- B.S. in Information Technology Management (BSITM)
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- B.S. in Homeland Security
Graduate students looking to further enrich their level of education can obtain an:
- M.S. in Education
- M.S in Health Administration
- M.S. in Homeland Security
- M.S. in Information Technology Management
- M.S. in Leadership
In order for graduate students to obtain a certificate, they must complete 16 credit hours or in some cases 24 credit hours.
Graduate certificates include:
- Conflict Resolution Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Healthcare Quality Assurance
- Health Education
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management
- and more…
At the doctoral-level, students will receive guidance as well as engage in research methods that are innovative and forward-thinking. The goal is to achieve enough expertise to eventually publish their work in a peer-reviewed journal. Doctoral students can receive:
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Health Sciences
About Trident University International
Trident University International was first established in 1998 and is headquartered in California. Prior to its founding, the vision for Trident University was brought to life by Dr. Yoram and Edith Neumann. By 1999, the first College of Business Administration was founded. Classes were held in the fall of 1999. In 2000, Dr. Edith Neumann established the College of Health Sciences. The first courses were also held in 2000 with 11 students enrolled. A year later in 2001, the College of Information Systems came to be. This program was created in response to the events that occurred on September 11th, 2001 in the United States. Next, the College of Education was established by Dr. Edith Neumann in the fall of 2002. By 2004, TUI saw its third graduating class. Trident University International officially received accreditation in 2005.
TUI was acquired by Summit Partners and the university officially gained its name of Trident University International. The university was specifically designed to provide students with quality, traditional higher education through an online learning environment. Over 27,000 military personnel and adult students call Trident University International their alma mater. The goal at Trident University has always been to cater to people who have busy schedules and lives which prevents them from being able to obtain degrees. Trident University International has an outstanding reputation and is known as one of the best and top online universities because students can access virtual classrooms globally. Trident University International was deemed the “Best Fully Online College” in 2018 by onlinecolleges.com.
Some of the foundational values that Trident University International integrates into its curriculum are communication, critical thinking, diversity, integrity, and a common body of knowledge. Trident University ensures that each of its enrolled students knows that they are more than just a username. The online learning community is both welcoming and enthusiastic as well as accepting and understanding. It consists of a group of leaders who are also learners. The Trident Learning Community feels like home because of the responsive and dedicated faculty and staff.
Trident University International Accreditation Details
Trident University International received accreditation from the WASC Senior College and University Commission. Trident University International has also received approval from the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
Trident University International Application Requirements
- First-year students seeking an associate’s or bachelor’s degree should submit official high school transcripts, show proof of a minimum GPA of 2.0, and proof of English proficiency.
- First-year graduate students should provide official transcripts, a conferred bachelor’s degree, proof of a minimum GPA of 2.5, and proof of English proficiency.
- Doctoral students should provide a conferred master’s degree, proof of a minimum GPA of 3.0, written and oral communication skills, critical thinking skills, proof of English proficiency, a scholarly writing sample, a resume, and a cover letter.
- Military and Veteran students should select their program of choice and follow the instructions for application requirements based on the program.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Standard tuition for students seeking an associate’s degree is $8,100 per year or $405 per credit.
- Tuition for students seeking a bachelor’s degree is $12,150 per year or $405 per credit.
- Tuition for graduate students is $9,720 per year or $540 per credit.
- Doctoral students in the education program can expect standard tuition of $11,600 per year or $725 per credit.
- Doctoral students in a DBA program can expect standard tuition of $12,000 per year or $750 per credit.
- In general, the Ph.D. program has standard tuition of $15,840 per year or $990 per credit.
- Military students and veteran students should view the specific program or degree level of interest for a detailed pricing list of tuition costs.
Trident University International has a number of scholarship and grant opportunities for its undergraduate students. About 38% of Trident University International students receive aid in the form of a Federal grant with average awards totaling $3,757. Graduate students are welcome to apply for aid as well. Eligible military students can receive scholarship awards of up to $650.
Life gets busy, but that shouldn’t stop you from pursuing your goals of graduating with a degree from a higher education learning facility. Trident International University can help you reach your goals through virtual classrooms.